Sunday, September 1, 2013

My new cocktail - ''Help me to name it''

Ayubowan Food Lovers,

Well well well.... look what I've come up with to spice your lives. :D A cocktail invented by me...

I kept thinking for a name for it but i could not come up with a rocking name.. Will you help me to name it??? Give me suggestions and i guarantee that i will use only one of the name you suggest.

"........................................ "Cocktail

Ingredients

1 can of beer (500ml)
500g of black grapes
150ml cold water
2 large lemons
3tbsp sugar
ice cubes
1/2tsp salt water

1st step - Wash the grapes and add to your blender along with the sugar, salt water and cold water. Blend well and then use a strainer to strain well to get rid of the seeds.

2nd step - Then add the strained juice to the blender along with the ice cubes and lemon juice from the 2large lemons. Blend well.

3rd step - Pour it to a bowl, add the beer and stir well.

4th step - Ta da...... Drink it and see ;D .... Add to any kind of a fancy glass and enjoy with your family and friends. (Not to forget haters)

This is awesome for a hot sunny day.... :)

With Spice,
SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment